Annual Summit~Call for Speakers Open
Submit Your Topic Now!
About CISO Platform Annual Summit
CISO Platform Annual Summit, the largest security conference in India of exclusive Senior Security executives/Decision makers will take place on the 20th and 21st of October, 2016 , Goa. Annual Summit hosts over 200+ attendees with the most celebrated global Security professionals along with the top Chief Security officers in India with over 50+ sessions and 30+ International Speakers from different countries sharing their insights and experiences with the CISOs working to secure businesses of all sizes in various innovative ways.
- "Best of the World" series shall invite the top speakers and security researchers across the world who made significant contribution in the field of security in recent past.
- Turbo Sessions - share knowledge through 18 minute "Turbo Sessions" with new Insights and live Demos.
- Real life Case Study: Hear from the top CISOs how they implemented some of their successful projects. Learn from their practical hands on insights.
- CISO Decision Tools/Frameworks shall be presented to help you for better and structured decision making
Past Speakers:30+ Top International Speakers
For Past Speakers Click Here
Session Types/Speaking Slots
We believe in sharing knowledge which is short, great and impactful. We don't believe in restricting oneself from thoughts and sharing them, thus your talk will win the speaking slot most apt to your needs.
- "Best of the World" .. This series shall invite the top speakers and security researchers across the world who made significant contribution in the field of security in recent past.
- Turbo Sessions .. This session aims at sharing knowledge in 18 minutes including new Insights and live Demos.
- Real life Case Study .. This series encourages the Top CISOs to speak on how they implemented their most successful projects. Learning from their practical hands on insights is targeted.
- CISO Decision Tools/Frameworks .. Here tools/frameworks are presented to help a CISO in better and structured decision making.
Earlier CISO Platform Talks
These talks will give a fair idea on the quality of talks at CISO Platform. We encourage and appreciate quality content, also one that contributes to the information security community.
A Sprint To Protect POS by Nir Valtman - click here for talk
How the Heartbleed bug was found by Antti Karjalainen - click here for talk
Cyber Safety in Cars and Medical Devices - click here for talk
Can your SMART TV get hacked? - click here for talk
Domains Of Topic Selection
Any great content that could help the information security community grow is encouraged.
Our recommended high level topic selection areas could be as follows-
Forensics and Emergency Response
Application Security/Man in the Browser
Cyber Warfare, Critical Infrastructure and Homeland Security
Governance Risk and Compliance
Managing the CEO/CIO/Board expectations
Reference Architecture, Check lists and Decision Frameworks
Speaker Selection Criteria
Our Review Board will consist of highly experienced information security experts from all over the world. They just love geeky security and innovative technology. So, quickly write down your papers and send it to us.
Quick Tips On Content Selection -
- Short and Precise .. The best communication is the sentence which is unambiguous, short and impactful. We look for similar content which
appeal to human senses and is easy to understand.
- Out Of The Box .. Content has no end. Yet the edge above is thought by very few. We like to encourage human nature of innovation, creativity
and discovery. Such is why we are Humans not Apes!
- Helpful .. Mostly sharing knowledge has a common goal of helping the infosec peers. We encourage your ideas that help the security community
in solving a problem.
- Trending .. Even though trending topics get the maximum competition, they also get a few more slots. These topics equip a CISO with current technologies and vulnerabilities. They are a few favorites to our audience.
- Experience .. Time has been by far the best teacher. No one denies that. So, your experience can count a lot. Tell us the experience that is
unique to you and also awesome. Our CISOs would lend an eager ear to that.
- Technical Details .. It is highly probable your audience has the fundamentals or basics of a subject grasped. We therefore advice you to deliver your speech at an advanced level where it can be most appropriate for information security officers. For example, if you are talking about
Denial-Of-Service, you may assume your audience understands the difference between DOS and DDOS and also understands most popular software mechanisms available. Our security conference cherishes more detail from its Speakers.
Please fill in your nominations prior to last date as post that no submissions will be accepted.
You can submit proposals by filling up the Call for Papers here:
Click to Submit Your Papers and Fill The Form
Call for Papers opens: 10th June, 2016
Call for Papers closes: 10th August, 2016
*We strongly suggest that you submit your papers early as the window will close early if sufficient quality papers have been received.
CISO Platform is proud to have you with us. Your comfort is our sole responsibility , your contributions will be well rewarded.
- Complimentary Pass .. Complimentary pass to speakers
- Address great audience .. Address the largest gathering of senior security executives
- Grow your network .. Make your networking many folds in a day @Annual Summit
- Showcase your profile .. Your Profile will be showcased on our website and who doesn't know the worth of 'Ted Talkers' today?
- Accommodation .. Your accommodation shall be arranged by us (mostly at the venue). We request prior confirmation so your stay is most enjoyable.
If you have any queries please revert on mail to email@example.com
About CISO Platform
CISO Platform is a online social network exclusively for Chief Security Officers to Network, Share and Learn . Our goal is to provide highest quality information to CISOs to help them excel in their role.
- 4000 + Global CISOs as member .. Online Social Network for CISOs to Network, Share and Learn
- CISO Platform Taxonomy .. Defines the security vendor landscape
- CISO Platform Index .. First framework to evaluate products based solely on CISO recommendation
- CISO Platform 100 ..Recognizing Top IT Security Influencers across the world
- CISO Platform Annual Summit .. Annual event where 200+ CISOs gather to share knowledge through 18 minute "Turbo Sessions".