CISO Platform announced the concept of "CISO Platform Recommendation Index" during the "Top 100 CISO Awards 2013". The rating/index is based on the recommendation by CISOs who used the vendor product on different evaluation metrics.

The concept note is now available publicly for the valuable feedback of yours: http://www.cisoplatform.com/profiles/blogs/cpi-cri-framework-concept-note

You need to be a member of CISO Platform to add comments!

Join CISO Platform

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much

• Thanks a lot Neeraj,Ashish, Ravinder !

• Thank you

• Good initiative . But we cannot blindly believe on the products as per Gartner indices . I think CISO should give feedback about the specific product which they have used instead of following CPI . This will help to get a honest opinion & issues in a particular product which a customer faces after buying a product.

Regards

Ashish 

• Hi Team,

My feedback :

The rating matrix is generalized and doesn't take much time to complete but still able to gather critical data.

Very well thought and laid out.

Well done, Congrats... Regards, Neeraj Naidu

• HI Team,

I must say It's a very good Initiative. It will defiantly provide a fair medium for any product rating and feedback. It will also help to choose best security products available in market.

Cheers to the Team!
  • Hi Priyanka, this is a wonderful concept in line with Gartner-type Index focussed only for InfoSec products. As the indices will be based on CISO's opinion, it will be true representation of the product. Very well conceived idea. All the best.

• Thank you, Rakshit, Raghu and Nilanjan.

Nilanjan, that's a great feedback. We will work on your feedback ! Thanks.

• Great Initiative. I would suggest that vendors who have a high CRI but whose CPI may be low be also disclosed as the market awareness about such vendors may be low but their products are highly recommended by CISOs.

• Simple great initiative.

This will set new benchmark for security services and products to compete on CISO performance scale.

Way to go cisoplatform !!

This reply was deleted.