These are top 5 FREE tools you should consider while building your Enterprise Mobility Management:
It is a privately held company recognized as a “pure player” in the enterprise Mobility market and the first software vendor to distribute its cloud based or on premise Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP).
It delivers a secured and scalable disruptive all-in-one solution, integrating rapid cross platform mobile development tools and a powerful MBaaS covering challenging backend enablement, featuring a middleware optimized for mobility.
It is Mobile Backend as a Service that can be deployed privately (on premise) within your Enterprise.
Type: Open Source
- Enterprise Sync Platform: Automatic bidirectional data sync between the devices and the Cloud.
- Push Notifications: A platform-agnostic Cloud-initiated Push Notification System.
- Mobile RPC (Remote Procedure Call): A simple name/value pair based method for invoking service components in the Cloud.
- Management Console: A GWT/SmartGWT based App to administrate the system.
It is a 100% comprehensive platform that addresses mobile computing challenges faced by enterprises today. Supporting iOS, Android and Windows devices, WSO2 EMM helps organizations deal with both corporate owned, personally enabled (COPE) devices and employee owned devices with the bring your own device (BYOD) program.
- Self-service device enrolment and management with WSO2 EMM end-user console for iOS, Android and Windows devices
- Integrates to enterprise identity systems for device ownership: LDAP, Microsoft AD
- Policy-driven device and profile management for security, data, and device features Deploy policies over-the-air
- Compliance monitoring for applied policies on devices
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for device management and many more.
It is a cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that safeguards your company’s data and devices. The easy-to-use solution saves you both time and money while controlling your IT environment. Miradore Online supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.
- Secure your mobile devices: Safeguard data with security settings, and remote lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Automate your work:Enroll users automatically, send settings and apps remotely and save time on admin
- Enjoy ease of use: Discover the simplest user interface in the world of Enterprise Mobility Management
It is a live environment for testing mobile environments, including devices, applications, and supporting infrastructure. The purpose is to provide attackers and defenders the ability to test their mobile environments to identify design weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
MobiSec provides a single environment for testers to leverage the best of all available open source mobile testing tools, as well as the ability to install additional tools and platforms, that will aid the penetration tester through the testing process as the environment is structured and organized based on an industry-proven testing framework. Using a live environment provides penetration testers the ability to boot the MobiSec Live Environment on any Intel-based system from a DVD or USB flash drive, or run the test environment within a virtual machine.