- The world of cyber security is moving so fast, that it is important to keep yourself updated with the newest technology. There are numerous articles, newsletters,reports etc claiming to provide authentic information, but which one to trust ?! Hence, we have come up with the list of some of the most influencing and up-to-date cyber security blogs which one must follow, irrespective of being either a new entrant or veteran in this industry.
We know that these are not the only sources and can not be always, hence we will keep on trying to provide you with the best of the best information.
Lets have a look at these Cyber Security blogs
Krebs on Security – Brian Krebs
- Brian Krebs filled in as a columnist for The Washington Post from 1995 to 2009, composing in excess of 1,300 blog entries for the Security Fix blog, and several stories for washingtonpost.com and The Washington Post daily paper, including eight first page stories in the dead-tree release and a Post Magazine cover piece on botnet operators. In 2014, he was profiled in The New York Times, Business Week and by Poynter.org.
Schneier on Security – Bruce Schneier
- Bruce Schneier is a globally eminent security technologist, called a “security guru” by The Economist. He is the writer of 13 books- – including Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data and Control Your World- – and in addition many articles, expositions, and scholarly papers.
- Byron Acohido official produces multi-media article content made to progress insightful talk of imperative security and cyber security subjects. While at the Seattle Times prior in his career, Acohido was granted the 1997 Pulitzer Prize for Beat Reporting and 11 other national honors for investigative stories connecting an unsafe deformity in the rudder controls of Boeing 737 jetliners to a series of accidents that killed many individuals.
- One of the most widely-read cyber security news sites on the Web, Dark Reading is now the most trusted online community for security professionals. Their community members include thought-leading security researchers, CISOs, and technology specialists, along with thousands of other cyber security professionals. Dark Reading is one of the most followed source among other cyber security blogs.
- Graham Cluley is one of the world’s most renowned independent cyber security analyst and a public speaker. He is working in the computer security industry for more than 25 years. He started as programmer writing the first ever version of Dr Solomon’s Anti-Virus Toolkit for Windows, then he has worked on senior level positions in Sophos and McAfee.
IT Security Guru
- The IT Security Guru offers a daily news digest of all the best breaking cyber security news stories first thing in the morning! Rather than you having to trawl through all the newsfeed to find out what’s cooking, you can quickly get everything you need from this site! Unlike other cyber security blogs, they make the news digestible enough for the non-technical also.
TaoSecurity – Richard Bejtlich
- Richard started his advanced security profession as a military knowledge officer in 1997 at the Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team (AFCERT), Air Force Information Warfare Center (AFIWC), and Air Intelligence Agency (AIA). Richard is an alum of Harvard University and the United States Air Force Academy. At General Electric, as Director of Incident Response, he constructed and drove the 40-part GE Computer Incident Response Team (GE-CIRT).
- Troy Hunt is an Australian Cyber Security expert and is also Microsoft Most Valuable Professional. He is known for his public outreach and contributions in the field of cyber security. He created the website “Have I Been Pwned”, a free service for the non-technical to know whether their personal information is compromised or not. Troy is also the author of many top-rating courses on Cyber security and other technologies on Plural Sight, a platform for online education.
- Wired is a month to month American magazine, distributed in print and online releases, that spotlights on how the innovative technology advances influence culture, the economy, and legislative issues. It has must followed content among the cyber security blogs.
- ZDNet is a business innovation news site distributed by CBS Interactive, alongside TechRepublic. The brand was established on April 1, 1991, as a general intrigue innovation gateway from Ziff Davis and developed into an endeavor IT-centered online production claimed by CNET Networks.
READ MORE >> Top Open Source Tools to detect Subdomain takeo...