This paper outlines industry best practices for building and maturing a security operations center (SOC). For those organizations planning to build a SOC or those organizations hoping to improve their existing SOC, this paper will outline the typical mission parameters, the business case, people considerations, processes and procedures, as well as the technology involved.
In depth understanding including graphical representation and process flow diagrams.
Why Read The Report ?
- Get an end to end structure of building an SOC including people, process, technologies
- In depth analysis & strategies on staffing, technology, tools, processes, procedures, data collection
- Is MSSP the right choice over SOC ? MSSP Vs SOC
- Event Detection Vs Event Analysis
- In depth process flow for the SOC
- Choosing the Right Technology For Data Collection and Aggregation