- We have completed our selection of the final list of Top Indian Cyber Security Vendors to look out for in 2018 from all the vendors nationwide. Believe me this was not easy & we don’t claim this is exhaustive list as it probably will never be. But s
- Looking for Top Emerging Companies in the Cyber Security Industry? FireCompass presents 50 Emerging Cyber Security Vendors to look out for in 2018. We don’t claim this is exhaustive list because there might be a possibility that we might have misse
- We are here, once again, with our list of Top 20 Emerging IT Security Vendors from 500+ vendors attending RSAC 2018, April 16 to 20 in San Francisco.
- BTW, We have also created a RSAC 1-Minute Itinerary tool for the ease of attendees, through which y
A Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is an integrated network platform that combines a traditional firewall with application specific granular controls to help them detect application specific attacks. They help detect attacks through application specif
Here we will explore the Shadow IT Risks for OT Departments. Operations Technology groups can be an integral part of important business functions like production, maintenance and more. This means there are a lot of IT related functions which can be
Third-Party risks are more as the Third-Party breaches continue to dominate and these breaches are expensive to organizations. Third-parties are those companies that you directly work with such as data management companies, law firms, e-mail provide
Many organizations have hundreds of vendors and Third-Party risk exposure is one of the biggest threats. Most organizations depend upon partners, vendors, suppliers, contractors and other third parties for day-to-day operations. Each of them present
Here is a small list of the major policies and best practices to manage Shadow IT
Policies To Have
1.Have A Shadow IT Policy
Create a policy document that takes care of the major areas of Shadow IT Management. This will make sure all company assets
At CISO Platform Annual Summit 2020, we had a panel discussion on the topic of Third Party Risk Management: Checklists, Frameworks & Tools, including industry stalwart like Sunil Varkey [HSBC] (Moderator), N D Kundu [Bank of Baroda], Jitendra Chauhan
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
- Develop a comprehensive, defensive security posture to protect against ransomware
- Tools to discover and monitor attack surface to identify the entry points of attackers
- Designing a cyber resilience program and incident response program
- Created by: pritha
- Prevent, Detect And Recover From Ransomware Attacks
- Data Protection Strategy
- Created by: pritha