- Here are the top advanced threat protection solutions to watch out for in Network Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) market:
- FireEye Network Security (NX) solutions protect against known and unknown advanced attacks with the signature-less Multi-Vector Virtual Execution™ (MVX) engine, conventional intrusion prevention system (IPS) and intelligence-driven detection.
- To Know More: Visit FireEye Network Security (NX) Product Page
- The Blue Coat Security Platform integrates sophisticated technologies to deliver protection against the full spectrum of security threats. This Advanced Threat Protection capability safeguards your organization from advanced persistent threats, detects sophisticated malware, and automates the containment and resolution of incidents that have occurred.
(Read More: ATP( Advanced Threat Protection) Technology Stack)
Intel (Previously McAfee)
- Advanced targeted attacks are designed to defeat security systems through approaches that either confuse or evade defenses. McAfee Advanced Threat Defense detects targeted attacks and connects with existing defenses, converting threat intelligence into immediate action and protection.
- To Know More: Visit Mcafee Advanced Threat Defense Product Page
- Check Point delivers a multi-layered line of defense to help you maximize your security while minimizing challenges and closing gaps.
- To Know More: Visit Check Point Next Generation Threat Prevention Product Page
- Fortinet Advanced Threat Protection fights today’s sophisticated threats by adopting an integrated security strategy that uses multiple technologies applied across the attack cycle and throughout the organization
- To Know More: Visit Fortinet Advanced Threat Protection(FortiSandbox) Product Page
Disclaimer: Vendors in the list are selected based on on real users’ activities in Network Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Market at FireCompass Platform.