We believe, isn't a single technology/solution but is a complex program which consists of people, process and technology. Sandboxing or any single technology can only provide partial protection against “real” advanced attacks. We suggest organizat
Ransomware is a type of malicious software (malware) when infected with encrypts all the important files such as documents, pictures, movie file etc with a virtually unbreakable encryption key. Here we have compiled some of the Good-reads blogs, ar
RansomWare is a type of malicious software (malware) when infected with encrypts all the important files such as documents, pictures, movie file etc with a virtually unbreakable encryption key. [RM1] The RansomWare arrives via email attachments, inse
This article highlights the Threat Management Process in Incident Response and brings in the understanding of the Kill chain model. Excerpts have been taken from a session presented at SACON - The Security Architecture Conference. You can view the fu
Here is the list of top 5 vendors emerging Threat Hunting tools, but before that let us understand what threat hunting exactly refers to.
- Threat hunting is a proactive approach to identifying adversaries rather than reactively waiti
This post is my admittedly imperfect attempt to “reconnect” data security controls to threats. It is also my intent to continue pulling on the thread I touched in this post— so expect more posts about that.
Let’s first get this out of the way: there a
I got into a very insightful debate with somebody who will remain nameless in the beginning of this post, but will perhaps be revealed later. The debate focused on the role of context in threat detection.
Specifically, it is about the role of local c
The network security industry recommends that an organization periodically perform risk modeling,assessment, and risk management to anticipate and take pro-active measures against threats.
(Read more: Top 5 Application Security Technology Trends )
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
- Learn about the current state of detection and modern detection requirements
- Review the most used detection rules and how they could be improved
- Seven tips to help you improve your detection rules
- Created by: pritha
- Develop a comprehensive, defensive security posture to protect against ransomware
- Tools to discover and monitor attack surface to identify the entry points of attackers
- Designing a cyber resilience program and incident response program
- Created by: pritha